The Inside Leak Disclaimer
1. Acceptance of our Terms By visiting the website The Inside Leak, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to The Inside Leak, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of The Inside Leak. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and The Inside Leak and that your use of The Inside Leak shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services You agree and acknowledge that The Inside Leak is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that The Inside Leak is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that The Inside Leak may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The Inside Leak authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content When you submit content to The Inside Leak you simultaneously grant The Inside Leak an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to The Inside Leak.
5. Termination of Agreement The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties You understand and agree that your use of The Inside Leak is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. The Inside Leak does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the The Inside Leak website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability You understand and agree that The Inside Leak and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not The Inside Leak has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of The Inside Leak is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content The Inside Leak may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that The Inside Leak is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
9. Jurisdiction You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by The Inside Leak to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of The Inside Leak. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Entire Agreement You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and The Inside Leak. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material. 11. Changes to the Terms The Inside Leak reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of The Inside Leak after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
11. The Inside Leak provides links to other sites based on their RSS feeds. All trademarks from featured sites are property of their respective owners.
12. All and or any Electronic Transmissions including Email, Contact Form, Submit Form and or any communications regarding this site, person(s),blogger(s), Story, Blog, Personal, Personnel etc… can be used for any reason the receiver decides including a story and or blog. The receiver reserves the right to re-publish, distribute and make public of any such electronic transmission(s), This Term and Disclaimer supersedes and attached term/disclaimer attached in any electronic mail and or transmission sent to the receiver, Be Careful What You Say! by sending any electronic transmission you agree to the terms and give and or grant the receiver(s) the irrevocable right to publish, re-distribute and make public.
Website Disclaimer © 2015 OurDisclaimer.com
All written material appearing in this Blog are the opinions of the author, editor or poster and should be treated as such by the reader. All published, quotes, facts, statistics, etc., must be considered by virtue of that material’s source. Although we strive for accuracy in reporting, we make no claims to the accuracy of any such material statement herein.
We are in no way connected, affiliated nor represent any government, state, city and or federal agencies. This simply a privately owned blog.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
The Inside Leak may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All written material appearing on this site are the opinions of the author, editor or poster and should be treated as such by the reader. All published, quotes, facts, statistics, etc., must be considered by virtue of that material’s source. Although Members strive for accuracy in reporting, we make no claims to the accuracy of any such material statement herein.
Sites described above and or Below is and or are in no way connected, affiliated nor represent any government, state, city and or federal agencies. This simply a privately owned blog.
The Website does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites content.
The Website does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
Some of our articles of reporting maybe a satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways.
Some news articles contained within this website are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional.
If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional.
This site is not intended for children under the age of 18.
This site is still under construction please check back as the disclaimer shall change.