El Cajon, CA –
Many questions still linger surrounding the shooting death of an Afro American male at the hands of the El Cajon police dept.
- Was Olango’s hands in a prayer mode as if begging an officer to please not shoot him?
- Was there a vape pen in his hands at the time of his killing?
- Was the vape pen removed from his person after the shooting?
- Why one officer used a Taser?
- Why another officer used deadly force?
These are all questions that should be asked and or considered by many in our failed media.
As I have tried zooming in on the photo (Though I am not a photo expert) but it appears to show Olango having both of his hands in a prayer mode.
My first thought was ” Please Don’t Shoot Me “.
I can not definitely say Olango had any object in his hands, can you?